Since we re-launched Nicorinse we sometimes get these kinds of comments on Facebook: “This is fake”; “if it was real it would be everywhere”; “just overpriced mouthwash I can get anywhere for 4.99.” We’ve heard a lot, but only from people who have never used Nicorinse. I wonder if some of this has to do with being in this strange “Fake News” era. People are cautious. It’s understandable.
If you’re used to picking up a bottle of Crest or Scope at the grocery store, we understand why there’s confusion. First of all, the ingredients aren’t the same. I will speak for us and say we chose all natural, human-occurring ingredients. Second, they have the 100s of millions of dollars for global TV commercials and expensive displays and shelf space, everything it takes to make you believe that they are the best brands and all you need to buy IS their 4.99 rinse. But, wait a minute….
Nicorinse and other therapeutic mouthrinses aren’t expensive because we are greedy; I can assure you that is not the case for us. We have put millions of dollars in Research & Development towards Nicorinse, and took a chance to create a product that didn’t exist for people who really need it the most. Our hope is that we can introduce more and more people around the world to what we have spent so much time and care developing. Understandably, and as we know very well, it is much harder to get the word out on a smaller marketing budget. We believe in our product and we believe in the overall goals of our company. I personally want to do what I can to share my professional wisdom with you, and the wisdom of my collaborator and friend, Dr William Farone, whether you buy Nicorinse or not.
There are really two clear categories of mouthrinses, cosmetic and therapeutic.
- Cosmetic rinses, like your typical Scope or Listerine, will temporarily control or reduce bad breath and can leave a pleasant taste in your mouth but really have no additional chemical or biological benefits. Because of market (millennials), there is a big trend to vanity mouthrinses that promote and promise teeth whitening and ridding you of bad breath. Many are alcohol based. Some have modified sugars, too.
- Therapeutic rinses, on the other hand, usually contain all natural ingredients and contain active ingredients that kill bacteria and microbes. The ingredients act synergistically to either focus on one thing, like moisture, or to be a combination of preventative and risk-reducing ingredients to remove plaque, reduce gingivitis, protect against cavities, bad breath, and prevent or reduce tooth decay and tooth loss.
Although grabbing a big, cheap bottle of mint mouthwash while on your grocery run might be convenient, using therapeutic rinses like Nicorinse actually help your mouth and help improve your oral health over the long-term. Brushing and flossing are great. Rinsing is the final step. You should most definitely incorporate rinsing to maintain better oral hygiene. Oral biofilm is the primary cause of gingivitis, periodontitis, caries, halitosis and affects your overall well-being. This can be removed from the mouth by a therapeutic rinse. While brushing and flossing are essential to oral cleanliness, using a therapeutic rinse is also essential. The problem is: most people don’t use a rinse. You should, if you want to keep your teeth longer.
The benefits that a therapeutic rinse like Nicorinse offers include:
- Washes tar and nicotine from the surface of teeth and soft tissues in the mouth and throat.
- Effectively combats dry mouth.
- Optimizes the oral environment, improving gum recession and pocket depth, cuts down on plaque, and reduces cankers and mouth sores.
- Neutralizes smoker’s breath and halitosis; rather than masking it, the unique foaming formula cleans your mouth without the sting.
- Reduces cravings by cutting down on systemic nicotine to make quitting easier.
- Whitens teeth with consistent use. While results vary, customers report their teeth are two shades lighter.
- Strengthens enamel and gums by removing plaque before it can build up and cause damage.
- Resets your mouth’s pH to keep acidity in check, preventing cavities, gum disease and decay.
Nicorinse was developed for smokers but in the process of developing our formula we created a product that’s truly beneficial for anyone – you don’t need to be a smoker to benefit from Nicorinse’s cleansing and moisturizing formula.
If you haven’t tried Nicorinse yet, trade in your cosmetic rinse for a therapeutic rinse just once. I’m confident you won’t go back to the sting and grimace and I promise you there are forces at work that are helping your mouth back to health. Give us 30-days. We’ll return a full refund if you’re not satisfied. Trade your Scope for Nicorinse for a month. You might be pleasantly surprised.